Internships at Global Ties ABQ
Global Ties ABQ, a local nonprofit, is looking for a communications intern to assist with Communications and the U.S. State Department program, the International Visitor Leadership Program for the fall semester, starting in August ending in December.
The intern will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with updates to Global Ties ABQ website and social media sites
- Write the Newsletter under supervision
- Writing press releases to media outlets
- Communicating with our members
- Take photos at events, process, and prepare for website and other Global Ties ABQ uses
Things you can expect to learn:
- Grant writing
- Event Management
- Effective social media skills
- Organizational Communication
Intern must be available to work 10 hours per week from August to December. Internship is unpaid; however, we will provide a small, monthly stipend and can assist with earning school credit.
If interested, please submit a resume and a writing sample. Submit to email@example.com