Global Ties ABQ is thrilled to announce that we will be hosting the YTILI Fellowship Program this May thanks to our partnership with World Chicago. YTILI is the U.S Department of State‘s Flagship program that its purpose is to promote mutual understanding, enhance entrepreneur and leadership skills, and build lifelong relationships with leaders from Europe and the United States. This program encourages young business leaders and entrepreneurs to gain professional development. YTILI creates leadership activities that are designed to strengthen transatlantic relationships. Our goal is to encourage European businesses, governments, and civil society to develop their innovation ecosystems.
The program includes an online and in-person entrepreneurship curriculum; a fellowship placement with a business or organization in one of nine U.S. cities (Albuquerque is proud to announce we will be hosting 6 Fellows); opening and closing conferences in Chicago and Washington, D.C.; and a regional Innovation Summit in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Why become a host organization?
Global Ties ABQ is always seeking local businesses and organizations to host our fellows. In hosting our fellows, we seek to provide them with mentorship and professional development opportunities. If this sounds like something you are also looking for, these are the qualities we are looking for in a YTILI host:
- Willing to commit to four weeks, starting in the month of May. If necessary, hybrid work environments are accepted.
- During working hours work alongside your YTILI Fellow to give them hands-on experience. Include your fellow in all staff and client meetings so they get a better idea of expectations and company goals.
- Once Fellow has gotten an idea of production assign tasks that will contribute to fellow’s professional growth.
Benefits of being a YTILI host:
- Not only will you be gaining an international network, but you will have a more in-depth insight into foreign policies, the economy, culture, etc.
- Develop a new perspective of business methods and ideas to help boost your business.
Why become a YLAI Sponsor Organization?
Be linked with an international exchange program. Your organization will benefit from:
- Your ame and logo placed in all printed materials for the program duration
- Hosting our current and world leaders up to 2 times for the specific program
- Receiving up to 2 invitations to our local-level events, including annual events
- Inclusion of your company news and activities on Global Ties ABQ Newsletter related to the specific program
- Inclusion of your company’s logos on program related social media posts
- Involvement in the mentorship program throughout the duration of the program between Program Diplomat sponsors and world leaders
- Up to 3 invitations to all the cultural activities that the participants will engage in
Who are the fellows?
The YTILI Fellowship Program will empower a new cohort of young European business and social entrepreneurs to grow their ventures, foster global partnerships, and positively impact the economic development of their communities.